Ugly Schmucks

About the American addict in the end of times

So I’m looking at going to prison for a really long time come the 20th I don’t know what I’m playing out to I talked to my lawyer today and he said he’s going to try to get the minimum minimum mandatory for under 14 g but I had over 14 g of fat and also I got first degree my minimum mandatory is 15 to 20 years. It’s all I think about all the time it really really sucks it keeps me up keeps me using and it’s definitely going to happen I just went down to 65% of our time here is what we do so that’s good for me but on minimum mandatory is you do 100% of your time you get no game time so that wouldn’t apply to me but my lawyer is going to try to work it out and do a counter offer I don’t know I asked him if I can go ahead and it has to do a program or like 10 to 15 years paper to try to keep myself out of being in this life but. The governor actually I got a hold of me and asked me if I was brave enough to sue the government for letting it flood in because they’re letting it over the border so making everybody a dealer everybody up like they are I don’t know it’s been plaguing me so now I’m labeled as a freaking kingpin drug dealer when I’m really just me a social butterfly a networker if you will I just didn’t put my skills to the right settings and I suffer from a lot of mental disorders making me an addict it’s not what I want to be I didn’t choose to be
Feel free to hit me up 2394789669

I lost my girlfriend sierra 2 mths ago to Fetty.
The pain is real.

2 Likes

That sounds like a nightmare .

In my opinion , the world ended in 1982 .

Everything after that is just a survivor’s response to it .

1 Like