Ugly Schmucks

Am I ugly because I’m fat?

I’ve gained about 100lb since January 2020 and it’s made me so insecure about myself. I feel like now I’m too ugly to even try dating or flirting because of it; even if I’m just interacting with another person I begin to feel like simply talking to or looking at me is a burden. I’m starting to give up socially on all levels. I miss having a life and friends so much.

4 Likes

Fat can go away contrary to a big nose or big teeth or eyes too close together…your most likely not ugly…if the weight is an issue for you then work on losing it I can’t fix my ugliness without a shit ton of surgery

3 Likes

Smegmatron don’t let ur weight get u down. I know its way easier said then done!! I get it. Try to find u something to take ur mind off of this issue when u start thinking about it. Another thing is there are both men an women that like that! Keep ur head up an if u need to talk just hit me up!

1 Like

Are you depressed? Sometimes, people gain weight when they’re sad.

I’m doing that right now, unfortunately. Stress eating, and also feeling a lot of pressure to eat. I’m working on losing it.

A lot of people don’t care about weight, especially if it’s not that much extra weight. Even 100 lbs above ideal isn’t objectionable.

1 Like

I wouldn’t lose sleep over it if they don’t like or have a problem with your weight fuk em and keep it moving cause someone out there will love you just the way you are

1 Like

Your definitely not ugly. I prefer bigger women. Nothing is Sevier than a big woman

You are beautiful and don’t accept anything else. All women are beautiful in their own way. Big nose, fat, facial deformities, nothing makes a person ugly but their attitude or thoughts of being better than others, nothing is uglier

1 Like

I actually find fat women very hot, I don’t care if you’re ugly or not.

2 Likes

You are not ugly you are beautiful hit me up I would love to chat

You aren’t ugly nor are you fat you are sexy :wink: and thick. I don’t want you to feel you are ugly

Being fat means you are not fit and healthy. It’s got nothing to do with beauty. Stay strong love.

Sweetie…I wish you were all around because I don’t know why you think you’re ugly or who told you that but it ain’t true it ain’t true

1 Like

Hi Aquesa. Who told you that you weren’t attractive? I think you look amazing. There is nothing that needs fixing with you

Call me asap 613 214 9991