Ugly Schmucks

Am I ugly because of my face?

I’ve always felt unattractive because of how I look.

3 Likes

I don’t think your ugly at all. In my opinion because you think that about yourself it shows in the way you carry yourself and interact with people? Or possibly the way you dress?

I don’t know what your style is I can’t see what your wearing but you’d be surprised what a big difference a wardrobe change can make. I know this from experience. I used to dress like a tomboy, baggy pants and big t-shirts. I had a job interview that required me to dress up nothing crazy just business casual. I wore a nice girlie blouse and dress pants girlie shoes. I looked like a girlie girl. I noticed a change in the way people treated me that day when I was out and about in public, people were opening doors for me, smiling at me saying hi. I couldn’t believe it. When I dressed like a tomboy no one even noticed me, no one ever opened doors for me, workers in stores would follow me around like I was gonna steal stuff.

Ever since then I changed the way I dressed it’s amazing what a big difference that made in my life.

I know it shouldn’t matter how you dress and stuff like that, but it does make a difference when you take the time to look nice people notice.

5 Likes

No your not ugly, Most of this you feel and your telling yourself many times because of someone sabatoging your thoughts in your past .This is from you or someone coming from a disfuctional family. A family member or an ex boyfriend or both came from a disfuctional family for people that are not aware of the term disfuctional family is a term given to a family where one or both parent’s are alcoholics or mistreating drugs by self medicating,.for most woman that fit your sonareo it’s from a brother or ex boy freind, a lot of times when it’s from a brother at home there’s usually sexual abuse coming from the brother as well as the constant put.downs and the boy freind does it to if he’s from a disfuctional family it all revolves around jealousy and insecurities, they would have done this every day to stop you from seeing how truly beautiful you really are, I can see your photo and there’s absolutely not one ugly thing about you, your dealing with old mental programming and you need to find a man that knows how to build you up, and can teach you how to reprogram your mind, or you can look for some good self help books on the market, the reason I say find a good man who understands this because he can build you up faster than any self help book by pointing out to you all the beautiful things about you and I’m sure you have many, see all humans have over 50000 thoughts a day and most days there the same thoughts that we had the day before this is are primitive.mind and this is what you need to start working on ASAP

2 Likes