Ugly Schmucks

Are there any other online communities recommended for a lonely Schmuck?

I was just wondering if any of you have another website, platform or online community that you use to make connections with other people. I wanted to believe that I’d at least talk to a few people on here, but either I’m doing something wrong or there just isn’t very much activity from us mother schmuckers.

4 Likes

I wish there was another community like this but more active AND easier to communicate directly with people. But see my profile to reach me

1 Like

I haven’t had much luck meeting women on any other site. I met one on Plenty Of Fish and we were making arrangements to meet, but my phone broke and I didn’t save her number to the cloud. I know stupid, but it is what it is.

If you love in the Chicago area, would love to meet some time.

1 Like

I talk to a lot of people on facebook. Dating hasn’t been happening, but I could see it happening, I guess. The pandemic is not cool, lol, but I’m making or deepening friendships. I have fallen in like. I’ve gotten support from friends. I can DM about that.

2 Likes

No idea. Any recommandations guys?

1 Like

I would really love this, too bad I haven’t found anything either other than this platform.

1 Like

I agree so let a girl know if u do find a better site :100:

1 Like

Hello how are u my dear

I’d love to talk to you.

I’d like to chat with you

We can chat or email

Agnostic.com is a good site but they suspended my account into a permanent ban because I hurt somebody’s feelings . I guess even hell is unwilling to contain me .

All of my married classmates are showing off their children on Instagram .

Okcupid is evil but a whole bunch of homeless people started stalking me from there .

Craigslist is full of transgendered FBI agents and drug dealers if you are into that sort of thing .

I have done speed dating events but it comes with it’s own problems : NOBODY WANTS MY PHONE NUMBER AND NOBODY CALLS ME BACK .

https://turbodate.org is full of bots and scammers but if you search long enough , you might find a nice homeless guy to adopt .

If you are looking for LGBTQ people who wear colorful animal costumes , I recommend furzu .

Just watch out for the Russian spies who will try to marry you for a green card .

Hmu on telegram will love to talk @kingson_nenathelma

1 Like

Yes me 2!! I also wish there was something(1) else as well

Yes agreed!!! Something must be up rite?

Yeah you are absolutely right :100:

4chan has a new dating website called

https://web.duolicious.app/