Ugly Schmucks

Beauty Calculator. What's your score?

I found this site that evaluates your face. I got 12 out of 100, which is pretty sad. My other photos get 20 or so.

https://beauty.toolpie.com/

Here’s the picture I used. It’s me.
selfie-small

What’s funny is that I don’t feel ugly. I feel plain sometimes, but not ugly. However, this AI program thinks I’m hideous.

What do you think? What’s your score?

2 Likes

Holy moly, this guy got 21. There’s some kind of bias going on.

ugly-2

Deja tomarme varias fotos y te digo jeje. Me alegra conocer a alguien que pasa por lo mismo.

Got 28. Fitting.

2 Likes

I got a 25. I wonder exactly what criteria they use! I also uploaded a picture of Tom Hiddleston just to see (actor who played Loki in the “Thor” movies etc.). He only got a 54! A lot of women would rate him 100++. So I wouldn’t be take this too seriously :joy:

1 Like

I got 33

2 Likes

I think you are 100. I would love to have you to myself :wink: let’s chat more

Is beauty toolpie reliable? I tried to test some ugly photos and it scored 70. Also, I tried to test the age of an elderly woman, and the app says the age was 8. I think, sometimes, it isn’t reliable and not accurately tells how beautiful you are in person.

I got a 56 and I used this picture.

2 Likes

You look great what you doing here?

1 Like

Um, I think the same question could be directed to you, sir!

I think your a 7 smile more and your definitely a higher score

So do you bruvv. What you doing in here ? Believe me you are good-looking

1 Like

Looking for love, or should I say searching for it, got to be someone around the corner :thinking:

I got a 43, which both surprised and disappointed me. I thought and have been told that I am at least average. Anyway, it’s humbling. Guess I’ll stop being such a B**** now. I’m not hot enough for that, Lol

My pic:

1 Like

Damn wish I had your outlook on that subject :laughing::laughing:

Oh boy. This app is broken .

Not only does it think I am 5 years younger than I actually am but it scored me as a 53/100 .

I know I am a good looking guy.
TAKE YOUR SCORE AND DOUBLE IT .

If you want to search for people by impossible beauty standards in your own age group , then I would recommend Iris dating .

Most of the users appear to be Asian and the American users are mostly internet influencers who only pretent to be there for clickbait engagement .

I got 54 and I used this picture I took at 3AM, lol
Definitely NOT accurate! I’m 12 but it thought I was 23 haha

2 Likes

I got a 61 !!!