Ugly Schmucks

Introduce yourself here

Michael Dimitri Richard . Born in 1985 .

I am a mentally ill atheist male from southern California who is barely surviving off of minimum wage .

I actually enjoy my alone time .
Youtube Mikewee777

So I thought it would be funny as hell if I’ve dialed up Siri on my phone and asked her is there such thing as dating sites for ugly people. Much to my surprise there is after I got done laughing I realized holy shit. This site is for real, so considering my situation of being dog dick, ugly old and not rich, by any means, I thought what the hell. It’s New Year’s night I don’t plan on partying so this Ohta be a fun thing to pass the time I’m just a motorsports graphic artist who specializes in T-shirt designs for all classes of motor sports around the United States and Australia. I am a mild nature photographer, and I’m always up for a good time as long as I stay out of jail.

1 Like

Yoo I’m not gonna lie, I think you’re extremely pretty and I was wondering if I could get your instagram.

Hiiiii

My name is Jessica, I turned 32 recently. I’m into literature, earth science, spirituality, MUSIC and nature. I love to learn, to laugh, to love others.

I’m here because this site is for ugly people lol
The older I get the less I care. I’m just glad to have a beautiful heart.

1 Like

I don’t know if I am ugly, but something in my head says that I am. What do you think?