Ugly Schmucks

Is no one here anymore?

I am new, and looking for friendship or just to chat at the very least. But I dont see much activity here! I am tired of all the regular dating apps and was hopeful that this one might have folks who arent phonies. I dont really care for looks because real connection requires people to go deeper than appearance.
I hope this isnt a dead site!!

2 Likes

Hey there, I do not know if my first message went through. Although I have used this site for about a year or so, I can’t seem to navigate it too well. I was hoping that you got my message earlier. It simply say that I’m here, and I’m willing to listen to you. I’m actually a pretty good listener and I love to meet in a nice restaurant then get a little meal, my treat of course. Just to relax and
chat

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for replying! Glad to have a response. How is your experience on this site? What are you looking for? I do not trust much of the other dating sites.

It is the same problem in all dating sites .

People exist but they live too far away and they are seeking a relationship for the wrong reasons .

It is just like how those investment gurus charge thousands of dollars for help with the most profitable high risk investments but their audience could have had more guaranteed money in their pockets in the long run if they just kept their humble minimum waged jobs .

Hey, I live in Oregon.