Ugly Schmucks

Just want a loyal good man

I have horrible self esteem after being in an abusive relationship… I’m not very attractive in the conventional way really and it’s hard for ugly girls… I just want someone who won’t leave me just because someone prettier shows them attention or constantly cheats but keeps me around to use me for money… Is there really no man out that who cares about a deep connection and having a true partner ? So sick of life like this. I want to be happy too :disappointed::dove:

2 Likes

I would like to get to know you. My name is Rob and I’m looking for a serious relationship. Looks aren’t everything and I look for what is on the inside. I’m 47 and would love to meet up with you. I’m in Woods Cross Utah.bI hope your near me. Please get back to me soon. You can reach me on my cell or email. 1-385-228-1772. Feel free to text me. bradybobby074@gmail.com

I can relate to what you’re saying, it may be hard for you to find someone but it’s even harder for us ugly guys, have you been with an ugly man cuz we understand who you are and what you go through, just my opinion.

I’ve been with an unconventionally attractive man… and he was the most handsome in the world to me regardless… only his actions are ugly. That turned him unattractive for me.

1 Like

I’m sure you’re about to find someone better soon

I think I need to learn to love myself first , is what I’m learning from trying to fill a void with a man…

1 Like

Yeah but don’t give up on finding someone who will treat you right, we all ain’t that bad