Ugly Schmucks

Ugly and widowed. Why is it so hard to even get a chat buddy?

You run into scammers, although entertaining. But id like. Pen pal. Virtually that would be nice I don’t even think I’m ready for a relationship. I’m so awkward. But being alone has even hindered my ability to speak when I need to I stutter and trip over words.

3 Likes

This is more of a man problem.
Guys do not know how to be friends with people anymore .

Even in prison, they try to sexually humiliate each other. They would kiss their own mother on the lips if they could get away with it ; Just so they could escape the shame of being called a
" Kiss-less virgin". It is disgusting.

Society needs to break the cycle of abusive taunts.
Your worth is not dependent on the opinions of other people .

A good friend can listen to somebody talk about their goals without trying to solve problems that were never asked to be solved .

Not every discussion needs to be won over.

If people are talking over each other to have the final word, then did they even understand each other in the first place ?

1 Like

Forum related…

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrollCoping/comments/1ei5d02/im_kinda_upset_all_i_want_is_a_platonic_friendship/

Hi there pretty, Im new here and I’ve had the same experince. If you don’t mind you could be my first friend on here

Well I wouldn’t know I only see it from my female side. But since it’s being said from both sides it’s a problem all around

1 Like