Ugly Schmucks

Welcome to Discourse

This community is dedicated to the real rejects of society. The visually boring, unappealing, disturbing, or just average. We are ignored in traditional online dating communities, passed over in Job Interviews, disrespected in the Media and Hollywood. This is a community where like-minded Ugly Schmucks can come together on an equal playing field, without feeling visually inferior. Here you will find friends, dating, advice, and networking. Because we’re not going to take this anymore, dammit!

3 Likes

What’s up? I’m glad to be in a comfortable place.

5 Likes

Lo se, a mi me gustaria abrir una pagina web de citas para gente como nosotros pero en latinoamerica. Usariamos filtros para evitar que entrara gente guapa o promedio y solamente hombres y mujeres verdaderamente feos. Tambien habria foros interactivos y constantes para compartir experiencias. Nos gustaria exponer nuestra situacion hacia el mundo puesto que todos fingen que nuestro problema es falso… practicamente tenemos una discapacidad.

1 Like

This is totally me!I need a lot of help I just wanna be a pretty girl

5 Likes

Yes I am also glad for me as well!!

Hey baby you’ should hit me up and let’s get together and see if we connect and then if we do. Maybe we can connect like naked. Connection me pleasing you a few times yesss I want you to suck my cock hard so I can fuck the shit out of you for a few hours sound good ?? Does to me I’ll lick your pussy til you squirt cum on my face hit me up baby you want my cock I know you do